Tuesday, April 29, 2014

This is not my first blog. I have had a few over the years, but it has been quite a while since I have written on any of my blogs. None of my blogs seem to fit where I am right now. Where is that you ask? I'm not really sure myself. I just know I feel like I needed a clean slate. 

I hate starting a new blog. I always worry what my first post should be. I am not going to go into a bunch of detail about my life at this point. I'm just going to jump in and start blogging. I will fill in the blanks at a later date as I see necessary. 

The one thing I know is that I want to have a place to put my thoughts again and share them. I want to hold myself accountable for losing weight. I want to share my words. I want to share the stories of my children and husband.

If this is your first time on my blog - Welcome! I hope you will come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment